Website Zepto Systems
IT Services , IT Outsourcing and offshoring solutions
Joining Zepto Systems as an Android Developer opens up a whole new world of possibilities. An Android developer at Zepto Systems needs to thinks out of the box and is able to push the limits at time.
- Professional Android development experience, having published at least one original Android app to the app store.
- Experience with Android J2EE and Maven etc.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Performing quality tests before releasing builds to QA team for quality assessment.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- You will be required to design, develop, test, launch and update new apps.
- Working closely with back end services /mobile server developer to implement server APIs.
- Designing client application architecture for better optimization and performance.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Flexible with working under deadlines.
- Team player
To apply for this job please visit zeptosystems.com.