Website Zepto Systems
IT Services , IT Outsourcing and offshoring solutions
A Business Development professional has three primary responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
Key Performance Indicators:
- Lead Flow: number of new leads that are coming into the sales department each month.
- Number of Qualified/Hot Opportunities Created: the total number of new, qualified opportunities created in the month.
- Conversion Rate: The conversion rate is the number of new customers divided by the number of qualified leads.
- Existing Client Engagement.
- Contact Rate per month i.e. Phone calls, Emails and personal visits.
- Networking and event representation
To apply for this job please visit zeptosystems.com.