Website IT Services , IT Outsourcing and offshoring solutions
Zepto Systems provides remote assistance to a number of clients worldwide.
We have an extensive network of servers. We are looking for competent Network/System Administrators who can manage this network.
Responsibilities of a Network/System Administrator may include:
- MySQL, SQL Server Administration, MySQL Replication & master/slave configurations.
- VMware Work Station and Virtual Machine Manager.
- Hardware, Software & Network Troubleshooting.
- Wired & Wireless Network Management, diagnosing & troubleshooting.
- Microsoft Office Packages & Office Management.
- Communication skills (Soft English Spoken, Writings, Debating & Dealings).
- Maintain Systems running different Servers such as LAMP, Lighttpd, Tomcat, Nginx, Samba, NFS, DNS/BIND, Squid, WINE, VNC, DHCP, FTP, VOIP, Multi Router Traffic Grapher.
- Remote access using SSH, LDAP, Rdesktop and works on Active Directory, VPN, and Print Server etc.
- Create and run different Shell and bash scripts and automated tasks.
- Linux perform system administration responsibilities for Red Hat, Fedora and Cent-OS Linux Servers.
To apply for this job please visit zeptosystems.com.