Website Zepto Systems
IT Services , IT Outsourcing and offshoring solutions
A Business Development professional has three primary responsibilities:
Identifying new sales leads
Pitching products and/or services
Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
Find ways to sell IT Services in own way and close deals as needed
Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
Developing quotes and proposals
Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
Key Performance Indicators:
· Lead Flow: number of new leads that are coming into the sales department each month.
· Number of Qualified/Hot Opportunities Created: the total number of new, qualified opportunities created in the month.
· Conversion Rate: The conversion rate is the number of new customers divided by the number of qualified leads.
· Existing Client Engagement.
· Contact Rate per month i.e. Phone calls, Emails and personal visits.