Website Zepto Systems ltd
IT Services , IT Outsourcing and offshoring solutions
As a Sr. Software Developer, you will be responsible for the design of flexible and scalable solutions, and work solving technical problems by utilizing skills in full-stack software engineering of web applications. We are looking for engineers who move fast, can break down and solve complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done.
- Work with team to architect scalable enterprise services.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements for created services.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with project manager, QA and other software engineers to solve engineering problems.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Implement/Code new features and changes requested by the product team.
- Document all work in project management system and track time spent on each task.
- Participate in stand up, sprint planning and code reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline.
- 5 years+ of experience developing web-based applications.
- Strong DevOps focus and experience building, deploying and supporting infrastructure with cloud technologies.
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies managed using JIRA.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with IntelliJ Idea and debugging multi-tier applications, including mixed platforms.
- Experience with GIT for source control management.
- Experienced in designing fully distributed system with the use of Restful API and Micro Services.
- Hands on experienced with Struts Framework.
- Expertise in developing model components using ORM technologies like JPA, Hibernate (Caching, Hibernate Template, DAO) to write Database independent persistence logic and to maintain portable relationships between the databases.
- Experience in using tools like Ant/Maven/Gradle for build automation.
- Domain knowledge and business expertise in Banking or Finance.