Website Zepto Systems
IT Services , IT Outsourcing and offshoring solutions
We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our Connected Car Platform.
- Engage in understanding product and features to better participate in product development.
- Utilize strong engineering practices to develop highly maintainable, secure, scalable end to end systems.
- Detect and fulfill front-end and back-end requirements.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Integrate software components and third-party platforms.
- Write comprehensive manuals, guides, and documents.
- Contribute to the learning environment by exploring new technology and sharing the knowledge with the team.
- Help create, promote, and develop a highly-engaged, supportive and innovative technology team that others would want to be a part of.
Skills and Qualifications
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts, abstraction/inheritance, as well as experience with object-oriented languages.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Good knowledge of .NET Core framework.
- Experience with C#.
- Experience with NoSQL Database (MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase etc).
- Experience with AngularJS 2.
- Experience with all aspects of the project life-cycle, including detailed deliverable development.
- Ability to work with highly agile development cycle.
- Familiar with TDD & DDD.
- Familiar with Docker Container Technology.
- Familiar with building and using REST APIs.
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL.
- Experience with Test Automation Frameworks is an asset.
- Ability to discuss and debate all options to achieve the optimal solution.
To apply for this job please visit zeptosystems.com.